Identity Management Service Highlights
If you suspect fraud, we can connect you to an experienced fraud specialist for personal assistance throughout the resolution process. Services provided include:
- Systematic notification and assistance with filing a police report, creating a fraud victim affidavit and developing a comprehensive case file for investigative and claim-handling purposes
- Assistance with all documentation and phone calls needed to resolve your case
- A three-in-one credit report
- One year of credit monitoring
- One year of fraud monitoring of more than 1,000 public records databases
- Optional credit file freezes and assistance with state identity theft passport programs, where available
- Assistance for victims of wallet and purse theft, natural disasters or home fires that have lost personal identification or legal or financial documents
- An additional year of active follow-up service to avoid recurrence
Policyholders can call 1-866-860-1761 to be connected with a fraud resolution specialist at IDT911®.
For articles and interviews on identity theft crime, alerts on the latest national scams and security breaches, and a wealth of identity theft prevention information, visit www.chubbidtheft.com.
Disclaimer: This information is advisory in nature. No liability is assumed by reason of the information in this document.