- Insurance Protection For Wrongful Employment Acts: This coverage helps protect you if you are accused of wrongful termination, sexual harassment1or employment discrimination2 . Additionally, it helps defray the defense costs you may incur as a result of such allegations.
- Because You Value Your Reputation: Masterpiece Employment Practices Liability Coverage includes insurance for reputational injury, which is designed to defray expenses arising from allegations of a wrongful employment act that result in an employment practices crisis. With preapproval from Chubb, you can employ:
- a professional public relations consulting firm
- a professional security consulting firm and/or
- a professional media management firm
Reputational injury coverage helps reimburse the expense of hiring such firms that can assist with damage control surrounding the allegations as well as secure your residence(s) and family members from media intrusions.
Simple loss control measures can help, such as having domestic employees complete a detailed application and conducting rigorous background checks.
1 For NY customers, sexual harassment is covered for vicarious liability only.
2 For NY customers, employment discrimination is defined as disparate impact and disparate treatment discrimination.
Disclaimer: This information is descriptive only. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued. Masterpiece® Employment Practices Liability Coverage is currently offered in many states as an add-on to a Chubb personal or excess liability policy.