As one of the world's largest insurers of art and antiques, you can count on our unparalleled service and expertise, along with some of the broadest protection available:
- Worldwide protection with no deductible: We provide worldwide, "all-risk" protection for most causes of loss, with no deductible.
- Automatic coverages: What's more, Chubb's one-of-a-kind policy automatically includes coverage if you lose an item, your fragile items break, you add a new treasure to your collection, and more.
- Breakage of delicate possessions: Breakage for items like crystal, china and porcelain may be excluded on your homeowners' policy, but we'll automatically cover you if your fragile items break.
- Newly acquired items: If you already have itemized fine art listed on your Chubb policy, and you add a new item to your collection, we've got you covered. Chubb provides convenient, automatic coverage for newly acquired similar items for 90 days, (up to 25% of the total itemized coverage for similar articles).
- Protection for changes in value: If the market value of an item on your policy immediately before a covered loss exceeds its itemized coverage, not to worry. We'll pay its market value immediately before the loss, up to 150% of the amount of itemized coverage.
- Simplified appraisal requirements: With flexible appraisal requirements and automatic coverage for newly acquired items, we make the process simple.
Have questions regarding protecting your collection? Call our Preferred Service Provider Network at 1-877-60CHUBB (1-877-602-4822) for a referral to a qualified professional.
Disclaimer: This information is descriptive only. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued.