Chubb offers several technology solutions to assist agents and brokers in placing, writing and servicing your Business and Personal customers. Here’s a sampling of the applications and services you can access online:
- Manage accounts and access policy information including the ability to:
- View and download policy information
- Create loss run reports
- Review billing history, installment plans and late notices
- Quote new business, process endorsements and more with quoting solutions for:
- Professional and management liability lines of business using Decision Point
- Global clinical trial quotes and certificates using World Cert
- Marine industry using our u*writer solutions
- Find resources to support marketing and sales including:
- Quickly assess the value of a commercial building
- Create custom loss scenarios to meet a client’s specific characteristics
- Editable applications let you quickly gather information and submit new business
- Calculate business income and extra expense limits using our MyBI
- Enroll in our agency integration offerings which lets you use your agency management system to directly access:
- Paper Free offerings to deliver policies and other documentation directly to your system
- Our inquiry systems (policy, claims and billing)
- Quick and easy management of accounts and policy information:
- My Alerts allows agents to view and print Chubb’s Masterpiece transaction information, including policies and appraisals.
- My Policies allows agents, brokers and policyholders to access personal lines policy, billing, claim and appraisal information.
- Quote new business, process endorsements with our Masterpiece system.
- Access our resource library, Agent Connection, to see announcements, brochures, and more.
- Enroll in our agency integration offerings to make it easy to conduct business with Chubb. These include:
- ePolicy electronic delivery of policy documentation
- Upload information directly from your agency management system into Masterpiece
- Easily submit claims information and documentation with our online claims reporting system
- Access the latest claim information online
To access these tools and more, log on to @chubb.
To enroll in @chubb, complete the Agency Administrator Request form. The EAS User Guide gives more information on how Agency Administrators can manage @chubb access for their agencies.
To enroll in our agency connectivity offerings, complete the Enrollment form.
Need more information? Contact eBusiness Help Desk at 1-877-747-5266 and select option #2 or e-mail email@example.com.