We provide core coverage for Property, Casualty, Engineering Breakdown, Environmental Risk and Global Terrorism, as well as offering specialist solutions for your Cyber risks.
We recognise that operating in multiple territories with differing regulatory environments, languages and building codes you need a solution that is truly global. With operations in 54 countries and territories, we can effectively service your Real Estate portfolio with our local experts and in local language.
Our Multinational Real Estate product includes:
- Public liability
- Employers liability
- Environmental liability
- Terrorism in Great Britain
- Terrorism and Political Violence outside of Great Britain
We recognise that this sector needs more than an off the shelf, one size fits all package. Therefore our product offers wide cover, significant limits and a 'can do' approach to tailoring each program we insure to meet individual needs.
Risk Engineering is one of Chubb’s key strengths combining:
- Technical excellence - our in house Risk Engineers have great depth and breadth of professional expertise and work closely with real estate companies to help prevent or mitigate losses that could damage the business
- Innovative solutions to real world problems - our bespoke programmes are developed specifically to respond in a practical way to both strategic risks and the operational property protection and health and safety challenges faced by our clients
- Global capacity - we have over 400 highly experienced property, casualty and other specialist risk engineers around the world. This provides for locally based risk engineers who understand local laws, codes, standards, customs, and language to help ensure relevant, effective and bespoke risk management guidance is provided
- Dedicated Account Engineers - we will provide a single point of contact who will manage the risk engineering, global servicing and relationship. This will ensure a consistent and seamless end-to-end service delivery.—Bespoke risk engineering programme - to review and evaluate the existing property and casualty portfolio exposures. This will serve to complement existing risk management systems and raise the risk management profile.
- Bespoke value added and pragmatic risk engineered programme - based on stakeholder meetings and industry experience to review and evaluate the existing property and casualty portfolio exposures to complement current risk management systems and raise the risk management profile.