When an event takes place, you’ll want to solve it as soon as possible. Here’s what to do when you need to make a claim:
- For any insurance policy insured through an Insurance Broker, claims are usually submitted to Chubb through the Broker within 30 days of the occurrence of the event.
- For any direct insurance policies with Chubb, claims should be submitted to us within 30 days of the date of the occurrence.
To ensure prompt processing of your claim, it’s important that you submit to us a completed claim form, together with the required supporting documents. We’ll respond to all new claims within two weeks.
To download a copy of the claim form, please click here.
You may wish to submit your completed claim form and required supporting documents to Chubb at our mailing address or via e-copy at:
- A&H and PBI Claims: A&H.Claims.Singapore@chubb.com or submit your claim online at the Chubb Claim Centre
- Travel Claims: TravelClaims.SG@chubb.com or complete the online Travel Claim Form here
- Other Claims: Claims.SG@chubb.com
For Marine claims, claim forms not appliable. Please submit following documents for review:
- Bill of lading or Airway Bill
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list
- Insurance certificate, if applicable
- Contact details to liaise for the survey, if required
Please note that we reserve the right to request additional documents