To make the entire claims process simpler for you, Chubb has developed an easy-to-use Chubb Claim Centre as a self-service claims platform. If you’ve purchased insurance from our partners or e-commerce websites, you can access our Chubb Claim Centre to make your claim.
Click on image to view full infographic
The two main advantages of doing so are:
- You can submit your claim anytime and anywhere, using any device
- You can enjoy the convenience of making the claim at your own pace
You can make a claim for the following types of coverage:
- Personal Injury/Sickness (including Broken Bones and Accident Income Disability claim types)
- Hospital Income/Hospital Cash
- Medical Reimbursement
- Accidental Death
- Dismemberment/Permanent Disablement
- Life Event
- Travel (Includes Liability and Car Rental)
- Critical Illness
- Purchase Protection
- Refund Protection
- Buyer’s Advantage
If none of the above applies to your claim, please download the form here for offline submission.
If you face any technical difficulties in making your claim, do call our customer service hotline, which is operational during office hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays). The details are as follows:
- Singapore: +65 6299 0988, 9am to 5pm (General)
- Singapore: +65 6299 0922, 9am to 5pm (AMEX)
Alternatively, you can submit a claim by mail or email simply by downloading these claim forms.
To let us assist you further, kindly visit our FAQs for Chubb Claim Centre for more information.