To file a claim, an application form must be fully and accurately completed by the policyholder or beneficiary. Each claim must be submitted with the original claim form and its requirements.
Steps for Claim Procedure
Chubb Life provides each policy with a claim form. However, you still can obtain a new one via any of the following ways:
- Through Chubb Life Indonesia Customer Service Centre Phone: (62-21) 2356 8887 Monday–Friday, 09.00 AM to 05.00 PM
- Visit Chubb Life Marketing Offices
- Send a Request Email to Customer.Service.IDLife@chubb.com
- Download the e-form of Formulir Pengajuan Klaim
- Contact your respective agent.
List of Documents Needed for Claim Procedure
Policyholders need to complete the following documents:
- Formulir Pengajuan Klaim (FPK)
- Copy of Policy Holder's identity card
- Original (or legalized copy of) Medical Records (resume) from the hospital filled and signed by Doctor
- Original (or legalized copy of) laboratory and radiology test results (if any)
- Original (or legalized copy of) hospitalization receipts and/or doctor bills
- Original (or legalized copy of) statement letter from Police if claim caused by traffic accident
- Original (or legalized copy of) statement letter from the Indonesian Embassy if the accident occurred overseas
Chubb Life provides additional claim forms which must be completed and attached with 7 listed documents above when policyholders want to make a claim for:
- Death Claim Submission: Formulir Klaim Meninggal (FKM)
- Health Claim Submission: Formulir Keterangan Kesehatan Klaim (FKKK) completed by The Doctor.
- Disablement Claim Submission: Formulir Klaim Cacat (FKC)
Information for Hospital Provider
Click here to find out about PT Chubb Life Insurance Indonesia’s Hospital Provider List: