- 23 covered conditions, including cancer recurrence.
- A tax free1 lump sum benefit is paid to an insured in addition to any other insurance, and can be used at their discretion.
- 2nd Event and other partial payments are included.
- Option to have the 24/24 Pre-Existing exclusion period reduced to 12/12 (additional premium applies).
Standalone coverage can be provided on either a mandatory or optional basis.
- Guaranteed issue amount up to $150,000 for groups of 50 lives and more (up to $25,000 for 5 - 9 lives and up to $50,000 for 10 – 49 lives).
- No pre-existing condition provision or 90 day Cancer moratorium for groups over 100 lives.
Upgrade your mandatory plan to our Deluxe2 offering and gain the following:
- Removal of the 30 day survival period.
- Addition of a Critical Care Expense Allowance Benefit3.
The Critical Care Expense Allow Benefit provides medical and non-medical expenses as a result of a diagnosed covered condition up to a maximum of $1,000, including:
- Registered graduate nurse expenses;
- Transportation costs for medical treatments, physician appointments, or post-diagnosing testing;
- Rental costs of wheelchairs or other equipment;
- Drugs or medicines;
- Meals for the Insured and one attending caregiver during extended hospital visits;
- Parking costs at medical facilities;
- Daycare costs for children; and,
- Pet care costs such as day boarding, in home care, or dog walking.
- Guaranteed issue amount up to $25,000 on an optional basis, regardless of group size
- Coverage available to employees and their spouses
- Add your children to the plan, 1 premium covers all kids.
We can arrange to include CAREPath Cancer Assistance program.
Whether an individual receives the news they have been diagnosed with a critical condition and are bracing themselves for a long recovery battle, or they have been hospitalized suddenly due to an accident or sickness, the emotional impact is immeasurable.
- Based on CRA guidelines as of the date of the production of this page (06-2017).
- Chubb Life’s Critical Illness Deluxe Plan is only available through Mandatory Critical Illness Insurance.
- Critical Care Expense Benefits may be subject to limitations and/or proof of payment as detailed in the policy.